BESTIES

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

wooo!

im back.hew..the wedding was bored.hahaha.no karaoke at all.no fun.looked so dull.however, i really like the pengantin.haha.baju cdk kacak2 woo..and the bride was so pretty.its my relative afterall.wooo..she's look like dynaz.u know dynaz?wakakaka.cantek mehh..her husband was o.k.hahaha.what i can say is her husband is like ustaz siroj.naa..anak mami gitu..i wonder where they met..haha..owh yeh...what i can conclude is..it was bored..as usual! ahahaha..

and the trip was tired..huh..idun like and never like queing up! ergh..and along the way, my father kept on filling minyak.apuu..right now brunei's try to limit malaysian from filling petrol at their country.they limit only 10 dolar for petrol n 6 dolar for diesel..and along the journey, my father stopped 3 times just to fill his tank.peww..

my life continue as usual..wake up very late, does all the house cleaning, cuci sana cuci sini, sapu sana sapu sini!lipat sana lipat sini.. heww...i miss fareez..woo..i want to meet him but i am sooooooo lazy to go out..hahahah...

at limbang, my aunty kept on asking me about spm.."how's ur spm?", "x mintak petronas ka?"...like what i said before, the jan intake was soo leceh u know..so annoying..and i dun want to waste my energy...n waste my precious time during spm just to fill up the form.what happened to ziyan, she's not been accepted.nah..the brilliant one pun cant get it.huhu..

im so bored.hurm.let me fill the tag..

ive been tagged by roscella..i dun know what is this thing all about actually ;P

"The Rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged."


1- I LOVE EATING
..dats y my weight naik turun..haha..

2- I LOVE CATS
...they are cute..i have 2cats and 3kittens right now..

3- I LOVE SHOPPING
...call me, and bring me going for shopping..i will not let u down ;P

4- I AM CHOSSY
...sometimes and not all the times ;p

5- I AM SENSITIVE
...im the best cry baby.kuikui!

6- I LOVE CHEMISTRY
...its not hard.tryst me ;p

7- I LOVE CHEESE CAKES
...i just love it!

8- I LOVE MY FRENS&SCHOOL!
...i starts to miss them so much! =[

..who's to tag? haha. dunno~


&& today is 12nov..its been a month away from spm! haha.

I MISS SCHOOL SO MUCH!!!! ;P

till then!

No comments: