"It is better to advise your friend than to severe relations with him, for no one can take the place of your friend if you lose him. Be generous and lenient with your friend, and do not allow an envious person to come between you and him, for in this case, your friend might die tomorrow and you grieve for him. However, how could you grieve after he dies, when you have shunned him when he was still alive?"
Abu Ad-Darda (RadhiAllahu ‘Anhu)
"Adakala kita perlu kepada derita,
Biar dihargai erti bahagia,
Bukanlah senang seperti disangka..
Adakala jatuh itu adalah perlu,
Biar nanti terasa manisnya erti bangun itu,
Untuk engkau terus usaha tanpa jemu.."
"Let me tell you this: if you meet a loner, no matter what they tell you, it’s not because they enjoy solitude. It’s because they have tried to blend into the world before, and people continue to disappoint them."
Jodi Picoult, My Sister’s Keeper
"I choose to love U in silence
for in silence I find no rejection..
I choose to love U in loneliness
for in loneliness no one owns U but me..
I choose to adore U from a distance
for distance will shield me from pain..
I choose to hold U in my dreams
for in my dreams,U have no end..
BUT the truth is I prefer to leave you because of Allah
Because Allah will take care of you better than me :)"
copied from tumblr :D
semua tok apa yang aku mok padah tapi sik terpadah
so cam..
i think all of these reflects what i have in my mind right now :)
i'm gonna miss YOU for sure
and i'm gonna try hard to be what i supposed to be
and not to think too much :D
and..
please don't forget me :)
*okey post aku tok macam terlaju jak patut padah macam tok sehari sebelum balit hahaha amik mood amik mood :D
aku taip taip sebab aku komfiden nya xbaca
hahahaha :)
kbai
till then
p/s: how i wish today is the first day of holiday :( and how i wish i could have more with you guys. aiguuu tacing tacing -.-
p/s: dah cek academic calendar u lain, and telah sah, memang aku xsempat mok bcuti dgn cdknya agik pastok except for raya. so, jumpa raya kelak :(
No comments:
Post a Comment