BESTIES

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Distance


  The sun is filling up the room
And I can hear you dreaming
Do you feel the way I do right now?
I wish we would just give up
Cause the best part is falling
Call it anything but love

And I will make sure to keep my distance
Say "I love you" when you're not listening
How long can we keep this up, up, up?

And please don't stand so close to me
I'm having trouble breathing
I'm afraid of what you'll see right now
I give you everything I am
All my broken heart beats
Until I know you understand

And I will make sure to keep my distance
Say "I love you" when you're not listening
How long can we keep this up, up, up?

And I keep waiting
For you to take me
You keep waiting
To save what we have

So I'll make sure to keep my distance
Say "I love you" when you're not listening
How long can we keep this up, up, up?

Make sure to keep my distance
Say "I love you" when you're not listening
How long til we call this love, love, love?

--------------------------------

addict to this song lately
how i wish i can memorise my notes better than i memorise those unnecessary lyrics? gahh -.-

hmmm.

life must go on! sik lamak gik juju. sikittttttt gik :) Ya Allah. cptnya masa berlalu ooo o.O

Ya Allah, sampaikan rasa rindu ini kepada semua insan yang aku sayang, dimana jua mereka berada, apa jua yang berlaku terhadap mereka, sampaikan rasa ini. lindungilah mereka. lindungi hati mereka. hanya engkau yang mengetahui apa yang ada didlm hati ini, dan hanya engkau yang mengetahui apa yang terbaik buatku...amin...

sumpah rindu gila dgn semua org. i'm alone but i know Allah is with me, and everyone is with me too, that's the distance we have to bear. :)

midterm exam mode off a bit; on the mode of pursuing those assignments and project's report, presentation's slide so on bla bla bla.

okey dah. enuf for today. qada tdo suma dah setel. jumpa gepeh semua dahhhh. update blog dahhh. and now start polah kerejaaaaa >.<

till then!

:)

p/s: dlm lelap ku sebut nama mu o.O 


No comments: