" I can't think of any one reason why i want to be a surgeon but i can think of a thousand reasons why i should quit. They make it hard on purpose. There are lives in our hands. There comes a moment when it's more than just a game and you either take that step forward; or turn around and walk away. I could quit but here's the thing; I love the playing field" (Grey's S1)
yeah. same goes to me. i can't think of any one reason why i want to be an engineer, at first. I almost quit. I didn't see any reason why i should pursue engineering. I can't do statics, i even failed calculus 1! who failed the very most basic calculus in life and become an engineer? *that was what i think of back then XD
I never think about my future too. I have a great life. I get everything i want. What i know is, I have to get good grades, that's all. Then, i grew up. Too many things happened; good and bad that changed your life drastically and these things changed me, time to time.
So, here's the thing :) we never knew what we want until we face it, feel it, go through it, vomit on it, curse on it. dream of it. sleep on it. It's all about experiences :)
This means, I couldn't quit now, and never.
"Maybe we're not supposed to be happy. Maybe gratitude has nothing to do with joy. Maybe being grateful means recognizing what you have for what it is. Appreciating small victories. Admiring the struggle it takes simply to be human. Maybe we're thankful for the familiar things we know. And maybe we're thankful for the things we'll never know. At the end of the day, the fact that we have the courage to still be standing is reason enough to celebrate"
small little things happened to you might bring thousand meanings, grab it. :) and keep on standing; if u fall down, get up.
**dtg heng tga grey's. haha. and yeah, my task almost 80% done, Alhamdullilah :) need to study for tomorrow quiz before i get back to those unfinished tasks. Still, i can do this! XD
*gila positif dah tok mwahahahaha*
till then~
p/s: "we're happy, free, confused and lonely in the best way"
p/s/s: everything will be alright XD
p/s/s/s: 3 more weeks and goodbye semester 1 third year :)
p/s/s/s/s: choose me; pick me; love me.
No comments:
Post a Comment